TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, January 30, 2006

    Colours Fade Away

    Invicible at sun rise,
    Gone as the sun sets,
    One day seems to be seconds,
    A memory which can be kept forever

    As time goes by,
    I didn't feel the time getting shorter
    Like wasting some precious time
    Didn't make any moves, no talks either
    Didn't feel ur presence
    That you are just in front of me
    Like when u stare and smile at me
    It's like a paradise, signs telling me (that)

    I touched you, closer to my heart
    Getting closer it will be, days by days
    Your soft voices linger in my ear
    Telling me that the colours that flow
    Soon will fade away, eventually

    Just keep me in your heart
    I'll be ok even if i can't see u
    I know what u mean
    You don't have to say, i can feel it in my heart
    But it's just a lie that telling me (that)
    A love never lie to me, saying

    Giving you all i have
    Unappreciateable gift from the sky
    Foverer the colours flow from me to you

    Forever V

    No comments: