TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, November 24, 2006

    What will I do during my free time?

    My free time? Hmm... a lot actually especially during this holiday month. Gonna spend my time in front of the laptop, or maybe the TV in my room, got ASTRO somemore hehe or playing my guitar the whole day...

    Well, suddenly I'm into this hobby; picture editting. It started since the exam week. I was so stressed and suddenly this hobby just appear to me, install the Adobe Photoshop and start editting...

    Ermm...maybe this is just the beginning as I'm still very new to this. Nobody to teach me, so I learnt it by myself lorr...therefore sometimes it looks sucksss....but still some of my friends praises my hardwork during the exam week, hehe...
    (Hey, I also study k?)

    Actually, this idea didn't come to me until I read one of the Singapore famous blogger's blog (Xiaxue), then I said to myself, "I can do it too". Then, I do also lor...but mine still lao beh one laa...hehe....

    Hey, that Xiaxue's blog is quite nice ooo... But I still prefer KennySia's blog more.

    Alright here are some pictures that I wanna show although it's not that kenggg...


    Alright, there it goes the 1st picture that I editted.
    Hehe... some of my friends were shocked! LOL.
    Even my brother as well as my Mum were also shocked



    Hehe, jealous ler... Do you know this girl? If you wanna know ask just me personally ok?
    I will tell you who she is.
    (Hint: Can be seen in the previous post)

    Nah, make you people more jealous, hehe....

    Hmm....

    But then dont know why I come out with this, erk....

    Well, I think this one suckss... I can't do it perfectly.

    I will do it more next time when I'm free...

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    nice what!! hehe..
    keep it up ok..
    lewis comel! ^.^v

    Anonymous said...

    mine is http://lemonadenoi.blogspot.com
    huhu.. I try to reply back at the chatbox but cannot..dunno y..

    Anonymous said...

    hmm.. y cant post in ur chatter box? Nway. have a nice day editing ur page..hehe.. gotta go! Daa~~~~