TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 11, 2007

    My Celebrity Look-alikes 2

    Damnnnn, I really miss this page >>> My Heritage


    It's already 8 months I didn't check which celebrities look like me. Eh, I look like them or what??? Do you still remember my previous post about this topic. Why don't you get a view of that post first first before you proceed. Click HERE.

    Alright, 1st shot! And I got this!!!


    It says I look like P Ramleeeeee (64%)..... Hahaha!!! Why, why? Why am I become so close to this guy? Hmm.. Really can't understand why but tell you, I won't keep a moustache. (Adeh... I almost forgot how to spell it.) Can't imagine if I put a moustache and smile like him. Alright, I'm the new version of P. Ramlee. Salute this legendary guy...

    Alright I don't even know this 'Mini' lady and Mischa Barton, but I know Misha Omar. PTPTN keeps looking for her. Then this Andy Lau guy, I think I really look like him coz in the previous post Andy Lau was there and once he got 67%, but now 54%. Hehe, I know why... He is getting older and doen't suit to my face at all. Haha!!! You are OUT!!!

    Huhu~ Kim Rae Won wooo...~ Wish I could be as tall as him. Huhu~ Aiks.... Yeah, like Yao Ming too ~ But this Houston Rockets guy doesn't really look gook looking to me. Hehe... And wow, cute little Cristina Ricci! Still remember this girl? When was small, she was one of the actress in Casper, the friendly ghost movie...

    Aiks Mr. Anuar! Boleh bila nyanyi nanti jangan tarik panjang-panjang? Pitching tu bolehlaa... Kena mintak ajar Tan Sri P.Ramlee sikit tauuu.... Kalu masih tak ubah-ubah, aku sepak kau pi zaman 60-an kang duduk sama2 ngan P. Ramlee... Hehe... Kidding, kidding...



    2nd shot!


    Yuck Francis Crick! Who is this Old Guy!!! Errr... Ronaldo? Errr... Well, I admire this guy because he was 'once' a powerful striker whom everybody will ignore his funny hair-style. Sekejap botak, sekejap ada rambut sikit, then suddenly got a bunch of hairs on the top of his head.


    Mr. Ronaldo, you must be KIDDING!


    and finally I got what I want... hehe!


    What! Stephen Chow again???
    (Damn, I getting more look like Stephen Chow!)

    Lee Hyori too??? I think that girl doesn't look like Hyori to me, but she looks like Jang Nara to me. Aiks, Ashton Kutcher also?

    No comments: