TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 22, 2008

    That 6 Months...

    ~Sorry for the late update~
    It was a nice unforgetable practical training which ended last week and suddenly I felt so relax and could feel that 'freedom' in me. There the story goes...

    I was so glad that my industrial training supervisor was so sporting and tell ya', he's just 29 years old. He is a good man and a good motivator. Well, I realized that this company is a managing contractor company, meaning most of the work are related to project management and doing some documents and so watever... And there goes the Resident Engineer, strict looking guy but sometime you can find out that he is such a...a... weird guy. Depends on his mood, sometimes he is good to me sometimes not but everything both of them did to me is good to me.

    Then came this contractor, the project engineer came and asked a helping hand from me to do the site daily records, approval chits and etc. He said "Since this is your training session, then can you help me to do this for me? Coz this will give you some knowledge too." I agreed with him since I'm just a trainee so what's wrong helping him while doing this for knowledge. I don't mind at all.

    The work? Alright, the site daily records, not so difficult coz I just need to stated down the numbers of workers and the activites on the site. That's mean I have to go to the site everyday to see what da hell going on at site. Hey, where is that project engineer? Going back to Kuching. He left everything to me to handle. Aiks? Who am I working for now? Got it?

    So what's wrong with that work? It was not that difficult anyway. Alright, tell you, I received RM250 for my practical training permonth for this 2 companies. Worth it? Not including the car fuel ley... I need to submit the site daily records and approval chits if there are any new actiuvities on site, and will get scolded if I filled it wrongly. Eh, you blame me? Whose work is this? Is this my work? It is obviously the contractor's work and I got the blame. So damn beautiful isn't it? I know it's my fault but cannot blame me to badly for this small mistake.

    Don't worried, I got use to it already in 2 weeks time. Meaning I got less scolded. LOL what's so bid matter about been scolded by the Resident Engineer? He is such a weird guy who sometimes makes jokes with me and will laugh so damn loud whenever I made jokes with him. LOL. I don't mind at all coz I got use to it and felt my job was getting easier days by days. However, it was so tiring and so stressful when there are lots of activities such as concreting, bricklaying but the worst will be the concreting works where I need to do inspection. Yeah, I'm working for this company which inspection is the main work for us to inspect the contractors work/quality of the work. Feels like a policeman. But... I won't forget about the site daily records, approval chits and inspection form and etc. LOL! It was so...so... arghhh... Some of the forms shouldn't be filled by me LOL. It was the contractor's job to do it. Nevermind...

    During my first meeting session, my boss came from Kuching for this meeting. After the meeting, he asked me to accompany them to the hotel, for a tea. Don't think to much. Asking me whether I have planned my future but I said I don't know coz it was too early for me. The General Manger asked me to send in my resume if if I want to work for them. Even my boss said so. I said I will think over on this matter. Huh? Selling myself too expensive? After a few weeks, I email to my boss asking how much he can offer me if I work for them. Surprisingly he ignored my question but telling me to concentrate on my training first. I replied "OK". Alright, he wants it, he got it.

    Last weeks was the 2 meeting meeting and I wasn't there because the meeting's over. Wakakaka... My ex-boss send an email to me asking me to send in my resume when I've graduated, if I interested working for them. Hey, for coz I don't want to work for YOU. You are trying to make me laugh. Wakakaka... The Resident Engineer and the Project Engineer felt so sad after I left. Now they realized how much I did for them. How do I know they are sad? My supervisor told me. The Resident Engineer still contacted me to say hi. I said Hi back.
    (The foreman at site and the project engineer offer me RM1500 to work for them. Crazy!)

    Now I'm working temporary with my uncle doing structural design. Currently doing RC design for a rich man in Miri. A very big house. My uncle assisted me so don't worried. It won't collapse, he got almost 30 years in structural design. He said that we will get RM3000 after completed the design and we will share. The faster I do the design, the faster we will get that money. Hmm...there's another Rm9000 engineering works design need to do. Hmmm...