TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 03, 2009

    Cousins in Action!

    I went to Kuching last week for a meeting with a boss from a main-con company boss, just to see ho much he can offer me and the benefits that I will going to have if I work for him. At last, I accepted the offer after reconsidering the offer.

    It was the best trip to Kuching in my life so far as we, cousins, met...gathered at the round table at a restaurant having steamboat and had a very nice chat and were laughing all night long.
    (Unfortunately my brother wasn't there and this post is dedicated to him)



    Ang Moh Lan wants to 'tumbuk' me...


    Day 2 and it was the night before New Year Eve, I heard from one of my cousin Boboy that Anip (another cousin 15yrs old) brought back a Swedish girl!!! Just received his PMR result, we planned to celebrate it at the restaurant. He made a surprised to everybody in Kuching by bringing back a Swedish girl, he met her at the Senai airport. That girl is 20yrs old and is having her holiday in Malaysia.


    The Kapal Stim




    Well, that night the meal went so well and we chitchatted the whole night and everybody was asking her thousands of questions, non-stop. Well, she was able to entertain all of us and she managed to answer all of our questions. Her name is Joana Engstrand, from Sweden.


    Cheers...


    Trying to have a cutie pose... Obviously, it didn't work, completely.


    We told Anip, he is very lucky coz he got a free Swedish girl after he got a good result. How I wish I could have one Heldi Klum or Paris Hilton or Jessica Alba if I got a good result.


    Just the two of us... lalalala... just the two of us.....


    Anip dropped a 'Puyuh's egg into my glass, filled with beer.



    The chick inside the eggshell got drunk.


    It was fun when all your cousins could have a chance to gather, having meal together, chitchatting, making jokes, laughing... Really appreciate this kind of atmosphere. We are not that close before. But since we are grown up now, we can feel that time is short and could probably find it hard to find the best day to spend with our relatives.


    The Kidnapper, Anip.










    After the meal, we went for a walk along the Kuching's Waterfront and took some unforgetable photos.



    No idea what they are doing...


    In the Office, working, at night...




    Joana went to Mulu, via Miri. There's nobody at home now. Alone. Anyway, I'll go to Sibu on Wednesday. That enormous police station is waiting for me.

    See you...


    Next post: 007 New Year Eve Party 2009, Hilton Hotel.

    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    how was the night overall?

    i'm sure it was one helluva night.


    (read: how was the swedish meatball?

    i'm sure it was as tasty as ever.)


    xD

    Loey said...

    The night was great, but no sex.
    What Swedish meatball? Meaning? No Swedish meatball serve at the restaurant laa...