TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Konvokesyen UMP Ke-3 Sidang Kedua 2009 Part 2/2

    Studio photo, completed. Return blouse, completed. Transcript and Degree certificate, got it already. Hmmm... time to go back. Thought of throwing away the flowers but then...no... better bring it back for memory.




    Hmmm... Universiti Malaysia Pahang, I love you. I don't know when am I going to come back to Kuantan again. Anyway, thanks for everything. 4 years, enough!





    Arrived at KL on the eve of Chinese New Year, stayed a night in KL. Was shocked to see this tv program in the hotel room...





    Teletubbies-like are brushing their teeth. Well, they stopped, went to other place, brush their teeth again...again and again... Errr... What's the meaning? Any motives of doing this? I spent half a hour watching the tv program and both my mum and dad asked me how interesting it is until I didn't want to get up from my bed to take my bath. I smiled, and went to have a shower.





    We went to the Capitol Hotel and had a nice CNY eve buffet. Yee Sang is a must, as a symbol of prosperity. Rm60+++ perperson. Well, it was a very nice one. Lots of food to taste. Sushi, cakes, shark fin soup, seafood, duck dumpling (nice, 1st time to try it) and many more...







    Everybody, congrates me coz i took more than 10-15 oysters that night and by the end of the dinner I stopped taking it as I felt like want to vomit. Don't compare me with Mr. Bean!









    We went for a walk and met this Mr. Green again.





    NOT!


    This time is Mr. Gold!!!





    He's the same old man I mentioned in my previous post. Wonder how much he can earn in a day.


    Eh, Nice phone!





    Too late. I bought this Sony Ericsson W595 already. Still, I like very much. This is the first time I used my own money to buy a handphone. Hehe...





    Alright, I hate this. I hate this plane!





    It brought me back to Sibu! D*** You!



    ~Coming soon: 'Sibu's flood'~

    3 comments:

    admin said...

    oyster tu sedap ke loey? sampai 10 ko makan...ahahaha..dia masak ke raw?huu~

    admin said...

    oyster tu sedap ke loey? sampai 10 ko makan...ahahaha..dia masak ke raw?huu~

    Loey said...

    Raw laa... At first sedap coz it's my first time and quite expensive also. I ate a lot to make it worth the money we paid. Kena cecah kicap baru u boleh makan. Ada org cecah lemon. kalau tidak, you akan rasa nak muntah2... Isinya lembut2... Geli akan makan... Tapi, saya makan jer...pa duli...