TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    The Return of Loey

    OMG! My lovely blog!

    Almost 3 months liao huh? Nevermind guys, I'm not quitting to write. This blog has been 4 years old already so it's impossible for me to leave it alone here. All my hard work on this blog I won't let myself and all of my readers down.

    Well, lots of thing had happened to me for the last 3 months...

    I went to KLCC Aquaria to see those fishes and animals. Well, it's nice place to bring those kids to have a looks at those animals besides going to Zoo Negara. Nothing much to explain, but it's really nice place to visit.

    My work is getting tougher and tougher after I realized that I got lots more to do. Haihhh... The audit is around the corner and honstly I'm a little bit nervous. It's a very bog project costing RM84million Balai Polis here in Sibu. It's definitely tough to work in Sibu with that kind of 'environment' and characteristic of everybody making it tough and challenging for me to deal with them.

    It's not that I'm lazy to blog but I'm always tired and everytime I go back home I will feel exhausted eventhough the whole day I just sit down in the office and do some ISO stuff (which making me fed up already). That's my work and the pressure from my colleagues and 'bosses' really hit me hard. Alright, I know all your responses will be "That's what we call working life". Yeah it is and I didnt feel uneasy instead I tried to make myself tougher and tougher and just concentrate on my work.

    I got 4 bosses.

    Don't know how to explain but 4 of them are keeping an eye on my work. ISO. Wat more than ISO to get a higher reputation among companies in Malaysia. Too bad I'm the one who will going to do the ISO to this company. It's hard coz the project is very big and consists roughly 6-8 types of building in one area. Luckily I'm not the one who will go to do the inspection, and I'm not afford to handle that big project. At site only got 2 engineers. One is Resident Engineer and another is ME.

    But I'm just doing QAQC stuffs only. Luckily but still it makes me busy.

    Irealized that to get an ISO certificate, lots of things need to do. Well, actually I've been exposed to ISO since my practical training so it helps a little.

    Still a tough job!

    Well my friends, I know some of you already settled down and are very successful. And for me so far till today, I'm happy with my life now. Challenging workplace, interesting experiences and now targeting Altec Lansing subwoofer and Sony Vaio laptop. Hahaha....

    Way to go dude...

    No comments: