TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, June 29, 2009

    The Fallen Transformers

    It sucksss a bit....

    I almost slept during the movie, that 2++ hours movie. Just don't know why but for me it was so disappointing. Transformers 1 is better than this.

    Why? Well, I think maybe because of the 'too-much-robots' in the movie making it very very messy. I know lots of you might disagree with me but try to compare to the previous one. I think the first one is better. The director probably keeps thinking and expecting this movie will became a big hit to the US box-office movies of the year, and because of this he didn't even make sure or recheck or re-edit the movie to make it better. Too anxious to screen it in the cinemas around the world and expecting mega profits from it.

    But still, congratulations to the director for the movie. It is a great movie but disappointed me a bit, not much. I think Night at Museum 2 is better than this Transformers 2, even Terminator lost to Night at Museum 2. I'm looking forward for the next episode of Transformers.

    Good Luck and make it better...

    No comments: