TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 13, 2011

    It's not a Paradise anymore...

    Yeah not!

    It's so obvious because of work. First, my PM turned me into his QA Manager which I don't like because I can't learn anything about construction (only a few) but to do records, reports and filing works. I hate these job.

    Second, if didn't increase my salary (eventhough the current salary is enough for me), I will get stressed! QAQC is a tough job.

    I just read about article related to stress...

    A FEW STRESS RELATED DISEASES

    1. Acid Peptic Disease

    2. Alcoholism

    3. Asthma

    4. Fatigue

    5. Tension Headache

    6. Hypertension

    7. Insomnia

    8. Irritable Bowel Syndrome

    9. Ischemic Heart Disease

    10. Psychoneuroses

    11. Sexual Dysfunction

    12. Skin diseases like Psoriasis,Lichen planus,Urticaria,Pruritus,Neurodermatitis etc

    The list is not complete.


    This is critical! Especially the one No. 11! LOL.

    I will tried to finish this project no matter what happen to me. I'm not scared to get fired. He needs me to do all those reports.


    COME FIRED ME!

    No comments: