TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 21, 2007

    First week of the new semester...

    Probably it could be late for me to blog and I can feel that it has been hundred days I didn't click that 'Create Post'. Hmm...blogging is such a fussy stuff to do and sometimes I don't feel like blogging since there's no internet at my area; I mean that KK2. Damn! I hate it, I hate it!!!

    Well, look like I'm gonna start my 'job' right now, starting with this topic 'First week of the new semster'...


    Well, as a student will be spending lots of money at the starting of the new semester. Books, A4 papers, food, drinks and many more. As if you are doing some preparation to go for a war; preparing lots of weapons before stepping on the battlefield.


    Lately, I've bought a 'SuperBike'! Hehe...


    My Super Bike >>>


    Its name is Vistana. Sounds like Hotel Vistana to me. Why they put that name on it? Hmm...

    Calculating all the expenses, I think I saw hundreds Ringgit flew off from my wallet. HUHU~



    And lastly, it's the first time Bob gave me a treat. A bowl of ABC special!



    No comments: