TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 08, 2007

    Cracks at Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan!

    ~It's been a long time. I miss my blog!!!~

    They painted it this way!!!



    I wonder what is the purpose of painting it that way? Don't you realize that it's a weird funny pattern for a building? Engineers hate cracks on buildings, but this... ????


    Maybe they will say "We purposely do it because the manager wants it that way." or "We do it that way to cover the 'real cracks'!"

    I wonder how much money will be paid to the painters to paint it that way. I can volunteer to do it for free!!!

    Alright, friendsss... Maybe you know why they do it this way, please tell me ok?

    1 comment:

    Loey said...

    Err...
    I really dunno lah Bro. Wanna say it's the pattern demanded by the big boss also tak logik larrr... the pattern really 'tak kena' larrr...

    So many pattern you can do, but why want to choose that? I really dont understand.

    Cover the crack at the building? Huh! If really is, it's the first time I've found a damn lousy idea of an civil engineer.

    I wonder how much money they spent for this???

    What's the motive of doing that??? <<< This' the question!