TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 13, 2008

    The 'Worst' Movie I Ever Watched, It's D*** S***s!!!

    Don't Ever Watch this movie!
    PLEASE~~!!!!


    Don't watch this movie!!! Because it's worth neither your MONEY, ENERGY and TIME! Yucks! The 3 main reasons why I don't want to recommend this movie are:

    1) BAD directing
    2) BAD acting
    3) BAD dialogs

    Damn, I felt like wanna PUKE in front of my laptop. (Luckily I watched it from my friend's DVD and didn't go for the cinema). The graphic is absolutely amazing and nice but everything is so similar to Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Dragon Heart or maybe Eragon. Yucksss... No creativity at all! Uweksss...

    The worst is the directing... It's, it's...err... argh! And I don't even know the actors and the actress, I mean...are they famous??? The actings are sucks, as if they are freshiess who are learning how to act...something like a practise or bla, bla... Yucks! I prefer watching Teletubbies, Barney and Friends or Pingu than watching Dragon Wars.

    Oh, I don't even know how to make a review about this movie. I think they tried to follow movies like LOTR or Dragon Heart but...but...the actings...SUCKSss! Yucksss!!!

    WARNING!
    1. It won't cost you anything.
    2. You should go for a Western Food than watching this movie in cinema or buying the CD or DVD.

    3. Not a good movie for those ABOVE 18! (U will regret till you can't say a word)

    4. You will regret the rest of your life watching this movie. Better go for donation to the poor.

    5. Tell you, after you read this, you will never going to watch this movie.
    That's GOOD!

    and finally...

    6. It's doesn't look like a Dragon war to me, but I think it should be 'Snakes Wars'. I didn't see any Dragon! Opsss... Did I? Oh Yes... The last part there is a dragon! Well, the last 15 -20 minutes are nice. :)

    This movie is completely YUCKS!

    1 comment:

    Zaini said...

    its really dat bad aa?the poster look nice though.dem i ad downloaded it.
    4tunately din watch yet.heh.