TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 07, 2008

    My Helicopter

    I bought a helicopter in KL during the holiday. Hehe... I've planned to buy a remote control helicopter long time ago already, at last I managed to buy one. Hehe...


    The size is quite small and short, just about 16cm but it's very nice and looks cool already.




    The most important part of this helicopter is the propeller behind it, which it cost me RM5 to have the spare part. Actually there's another extra propeller, but since the propeller looks so fragile so I bought another one. It's very important because this propeller will make it moves 'backward'. And that's why it makes the helicopter costs more than the ones which can't move backward.




    Price: RM90 (Probably it's more long-lasting, hopefully)

    Without moving backward: RM65, RM75
    (Got 2 small lights in front which makes it looks cool)

    No comments: