TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 24, 2008

    How to spend RM142 in 3 days (my way)

    ~Waiting for me to update? Hehe... Sorry...~

    2 weeks ago, I went out to the town with Dozier and Gerald to get a S.I report for my assignment and spent around RM142 in 3 days.


    The first day
    - We went out in the afternoon and were supposed to meet the engineer around 3pm. I found his address through the CIDB directory website. His office is somewhere at the kampung area. (Wondering why he bought an office at the kampung). Finally, after 45 minutes searching for his office, we realized that we were now at the 'real kampung'. Huhu... It's true, it is situated at kampung! At last we saw his office. We were stunned for a few seconds. In our heart, we asked ourselves, "Is this the one?". It looks like a house to me, not an office. Th compound was so untidy and a few geotechic tools outside of the house gave us a clue that that's the one. To make sure that we got the correct one, we called him and the engineer said 'yes'. That's the one. Hmm... ok! Maybe it is not a big company, he opened it himself using his own modal to establish his own geotechnical laboratory. unfortunately, he was not at home at the moment but he'd promised us earlier that he will be there at 3pm. He told us that he was now somewhere at Sungai Pahang and asked us to come again the next day. OK fine! I spent rm10 on that day.

    I spent:

    1. RM5 for car renting
    2. RM5 for the fuel


    The 2nd day
    - And once again we went out to meet the engineer at 3pm, luckily we managed to have a short interview with him about site investigation and managed to bring back 1 copies of S.I report to photostate.

    (Boring now huh?)

    After this short interview, we went to the shop to photostate the report and went back to UMP after having lunch at Gambang.

    I spent:
    1. RM4 for car renting
    2. RM3 for the fuel

    3. RM5 for lunch/dinner


    The 3rd day

    Nothing much to talk about... I spent:

    1. RM5 for car renting
    2. RM5 for the fuel

    3. RM11.50 for the S.I reports

    4. Car's windscreen
    CRASHED!!! - RM1OO!

    to be continue...


    1 comment:

    Zaini said...

    haa..kan da eksiden...