TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, April 25, 2008

    In The Library

    I'm now at the library, study. Study? Yes, study laa damn it. Funny ka when you heard that I study inside the library. Huh! It's cooler than inside the room... Well, I've just read a few pages and felt that I really need a rest.

    Well, I'm the only person using this big table. There are couples using every tables here. Couples = Girl and Boy. What a nice study group that is. Both of them are showing off how hardworking they are. What daa... Well, a nice try guys.

    Hmm.. Some of the boys are sms-ing and surfing the net. Studying huh? Probably. Haha... What am I doing right now? Am i studying? I did ok? Now I need a rest. Well, that's what we called study week. It's a week for the couples to say and feel that this is the time they need to study hard...for their own future, since they'd wasted their time loitering around the town and rolling on the floor doing nothing inside the room. So, this is the time!!! Wow! Impressive! =='

    Hmm.. Studying in the library with partners=Dating? Dating while studying... Walaoo eh... so romantic arr.. what the... It's a good reason for the couples when they're asked whether they dated in the library. They will say "No, we study together."

    Good answer... Boring....

    I wanna study now... Shoooo.....

    Don't disturb me!!!

    No comments: