TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 06, 2008

    Superheroes

    When talking about superheroes saving the world from the evil, in my mind I will think about Superman, Batman, The X-Men, Spiderman and many more... Well, obviously they look cool and powerful with the gadgets they use making them look like a bulletproof person. Immortal. (A few X-men heroes die.)


    Let's get back to my 80's and 90's life...Mine! My 1st hero will be Doraemon, but it changed when i saw this tv series Flashman. It was definitely cool and errr... yeah COOL! It looks cool because every person got their own special power. With their super power and their shouts 'Tendangan maut, tumbukan maut' (I was wondering how they know how to Malay that time) makes me more excited and eventually became my favourite tv program. =='

    Funny pose... But still they are the coolest.


    But then after few months I was confused. The actors and actress changed and the stories tooo... Soon I realized that it wasn't my 'favourite tv program'. It was Maskman! (Not again...!)



    Then, Maskman became my 2nd favourite tv program. (I'm totally confused!)...

    But then, I realized that I was blaming the tv channel for making me confused again and again. This time I became so curious furious because my favourite 5 colourful warriors are all gone.



    The White Metal Ranger showed up. What the... Don't play-play with me arrrr you Gaban... Just give me back my show, damn it!!!



    Huh? The Ultraman. Dumb. Fights with the monsters. Don't even talk. Looks slow. Fly to the sky/moon after finished his mission. Crazy! Got Mama, Papa, Gege, Didi, Mei Mei, Grandpa, GrandMa, Cousins, Uncles, Aunties, 2nd cousins and the in-laws. What da... I watched a few Ultraman series before such as Ultraman Ace, Ultraman Tiga and many-many Ultra... One of the Ultra is the combination of a man and a girl, and that was sucksss... Dunno which one. If you know, tell me k?


    Aiks, what's this??? Ultraman Kid! Thats for the babies to watch probably that was the reason. Parents were complaining that the Ultraman series are too brutal and lots of violences such as grabbing the monster's tail and swing it around. Huh? Then, came out another one, Cybercop. I only watched it once because I found out that it was so boring.



    After few years later, US hits everybody with these tv series Big Bad Beetleborgs and Superhuman Samurai. Urgghhhh.... I don't really like them.

    They turned into beetle, stinkss....


    The American Samurai Warrior

    And the best superheroes tv series I ever watched was the Power Rangers! Yeah! I love them so much.



    And I even bought their underwears!



    Huh! Kidding. Crazy ka?

    3 comments:

    Zaini said...

    haha..this is one of your very best post yet..

    "razy! Got Mama, Papa, Gege, Didi, Mei Mei, Grandpa, GrandMa, Cousins, Uncles, Aunties, 2nd cousins and the in-laws. What da...

    haha.damn.

    *only the 80's babies knew those sprheroes like we do Loey.heh

    pyroboy1911 said...

    eh, dun insult ppl who wear fancy undies ooi...later i cry....

    Loey said...

    Wa laooo ehh... You wear that kind of panties mehhh???

    Welcome to the club! Huhu~ :(

    Don't let ppl know k?