TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11, 2008

    While Walking Around Miri's Town...

    ... I saw these ....



    AKUPANCAR CHIN!!! ???

    It is a acupuncture center for those who believe in this kind of treatment. I noticed something wrong with the board, written "Akupancar Chin". Don't you feel something funny about the word? Pancar means shine in English. Hmm...

    Aku Pancar Chin??? Pancar my A** laa pancar, pancar... =='

    Should be written like this "Akupuncur Chin", which sounds better isn't it? Haha! I shine Chin! WTF!

    In the evening (still in Miri), I went to the Sportstoto premise (help my parents to buy/gamble/fa cai/buat bisness best/tuah datang). I saw a police car parked nearby. One of them was talking to 2 teenagers. Then, they went inside the Toto premise. Alright, I knew it was the policeman who wanted to 'buy Toto' but cannot go into that premise as they were on duty. I planned to snap a photo, so I went inside my car and snapped it.




    Purpose for doing it: I don't know!


    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    ..akupancar? wtf
    ..akupuncur? -__-
    ..akupuntur la .. wahaha

    Loey said...

    lantaklah dia...
    Yg penting... "AkuPancar Chin" sucks like hell!!!