TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Cheated or Careless?

    I bought a cooling fan last few weeks and I felt been cheated by them. I'm not satisfied and that's why I complained it over here to make myself satisfied.

    It says...



    Even the front layer of the box has written/drawn the add-ons on it.



    Unfortunate I can't find it, instead I found this sticker/note on it.


    When I opened it...

    tadaaa....



    NOTHING!
    Wow!!! Like a magic!


    Alright, I'm not happy with this. I've paid rm48 for this 3 in 1 stuff and they gave me this damn lousy fan. When I was about to go back to the shop I found out that it didn't mention that they include the 2 stuffs in it. It only mentioned 3 fans, no USB hub, no card reader.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    I shut my mouth.
    (Cheated or Careless?)

    No comments: