TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, July 18, 2008

    Darkness Behind the ABC's Book

    I'm sure all of you read ABC book before, so don't tell me you never. A Ayam, B burung, C Cili... I realized that the ABC book is still as boring as our young times ones. I guess even the kindergarden teachers also got fed up with all these books. Why? It's because the way they pick the sentence. It's d*** f***ing boring enough to make myself giggle when I read it.

    Come let me show you some...


    Comment: Chilli and cherry on the table. So what?


    Comment: Mouse on the hat. Huh? Why is the mouse on the head? What is the mouse doing on the hat? Isn't there no other sentence to be put for the kid to read? There are many more Malay words starting with the letter T. Atas topi huh, the mouse... Funny!



    Comment: Errr...



    Comment: Obviously funny! Hahahaha!!! Read it yourself. Don't you think it is so boring?

    If I can become the editor for the children's ABC book, it will look like this. It looks more interesting, not boring and can encourage the children to think more rasionally. At least, they won't get a nightmare because of my version.








    and my favourite will be...


    Nice, isn't it? Hopefully I can publish this version after few years later. Wish me luck ok?

    No comments: