TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    An Appreciation


    I got this stuff from Noi which she had mentioned it in her blog that I am the one who should receive it. Haha... Anyway, this post is an appreciation for one of my blog reader. I am also very thankful for everybody who read my blog and give comments on every post. I will keep on writing, so don't worry. I will stop writing when my laptop explodes into pieces.

    Oh ya, there's another award given by Mok, at the right column there. It's a cute panda bear. Panda's award???

    *Next post, coming soon...

    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    shouldn't u pass/give to others back?








    zzz.

    Loey said...

    Haha...
    I know, Mok...
    I'm lazy to pass it here and there...

    Haha...