TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    Whistle of God

    I went to the 'pasar malam' last few days and saw this stuff.





    It's a cross. All Christian in the world know that Jesus died on the cross. Even until today they use the cross during their prayer at home or anywhere and during mass in the church. I even watched a few Chinese ghost movies, making fools by holding the cross...planning to avoid themselves from ghosts. I found out it was so funny.


    Alright, don't misunderstood. This is not a ghost movie. It's the Indiana Jones movie.


    Back to the cross that I've mentioned just a moment ago about the cross that I saw at the pasar malam, it is a stainless steel made cross. It is very special because it comes with something that I can't even imagine.

    A whistle.



    F***! This is my first time I saw this kind of thing. They are making fun with this holy stuff. It costs RM8 and I purposely bought this stuff to show it to all of you. How can they make fun with this stuff? Adeh!

    I can't imagine if they can change the holy cross into... a key, a spanner, a screw driver, a can opener, a pen, an eraser...


    Alright, stop all these craps...


    I guess the main reason they tried to make it that way is just because of... SAFETY purpose. People say that cross is a holy stuff (Yes, it is!) so it can protect us from harm.

    So, they modified it into a whistle so that whenever they see a ghost saying 'Hi' to them, and suddenly that lucky guy got a heart attack, that person can grab those cross hanging on their neck and start whistling for help.





    Whistle my A** laaa...!!!

    *Anyway, I'm going to throw that thing away. I don't mind looking at my RM8 spreading its wings and flew off from my wallet. F***!

    No comments: