TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 07, 2008

    Condolence

    ~I'm back for more blog posts. Sorry for waiting! Cheer up readers!!!~

    16th September 2009

    I was truly sadden by the news that my grandpa cannot stand the pain anymore. He got pancreatitis a few weeks ago (He was in ICU). After few days taking care of him at the hospital, I went back home praying and hope that we will be fine and healthy like before, playing around with us like before...

    One day...

    Cousin: Loey... Uhuh..uhuh... (That crying sound, I don't like that and it wasn't the voice/sound that I was expecting)

    Loey: What?

    Cousin: Grandpa... Uhuh...uhuh...

    Loey: (Silence)

    Loey: What happen to him?

    "Grandpa, you are a strong man. You had lived for many years and that age was too good and obviously it showed that you are a really strong man. But, all of us are expecting you can stay with us longer...longer. Or at least you can attend my convocation or my bro's convocation.

    Since you chose to follow GOD, we can't do anything but to wish you all the best and May GOD Bless You Always.

    We love you, Grandpa..."


    1 comment:

    sakura said...

    may he rest in peace...