TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 09, 2008

    The Mouse

    It's a hamster actually. LOL

    No partner/husband anymore to accompany her in the cage. What a pity! It gave birth to 2 cubs after few days its 'partner' died. I was shocked and took a moment to think and I realized that the male f***ed her before it gone. Wow, how cruel. LOL.

    But the 2 cubs died soon after few days.

    Alright, we don't know anything about hamsters until I was in Kuching when my cousin told me that when a hamster gives birth...


    1) Don't look at them.
    2) Don't touch the cubs. (The smell is gone. When this happens, the mother will not going to 'love' or 'like' its own cubs anymore. Then, she will eat them.)

    Then, we gave the lonely mother hamster to someone. Now, no more hamster in the house.



    Some photos of the hamster, for remembrance...


    Lonely...I'm so lonely... I have nobody...


    It's a female.


    Big nose. Kalah itu hidung lembuu...


    Its bad habit. Biting the cage.


    Still biting...


    Yeah, still biting... but now with different style...

    No comments: