TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 09, 2009

    KK Trip Final

    Please sing along "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong...

    I see trees of green........ red roses too...

    I see ‘em bloom..... for me and for you...

    And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world...

    I see skies of blue..... clouds of white

    Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights

    And I think to myself .....

    ...what a wonderful world....

    The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty... in the sky...

    Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by...

    I see friends shaking hands.....saying.. how do you do...

    They’re really saying.....

    ...I love youuuu....

    I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow

    They’ll learn much more..... than I’ll never know

    And I think to myself..... What a wonderful world

    The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty... in the sky

    Are there on the faces.....of people... going by

    I see friends shaking hands.....saying… how do you do

    They’re really saying... (I ....love....you).

    No comments: