TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, September 04, 2009

    KK Trip Part 1

    I went to KK last week Saturday till Monday, spent my Merdeka Day in KK. I love KK, coz I love the scenery very much. I like islands and beaches with crystal clear blue water. And of coz I'm not going to miss the golden chance to snap photos, without DSLR camera :(




    From the window of the hotel I stayed for that 2 nights, there's a nice scenery of the Sutera Harbour Resort, islands and the South China Sea. I paid RM525 for these beautiful scenery and the room was nice and comfortable with a yukata provided in the room.

    I went out to have my dinner at a Hong Kong restaurant at Warisan Square.




    Fried Rice


    French beans


    Errr.... Egg White


    Spicy and sour shark fin soup




    It cost me RM88.55 for 2 person. Notice that? They charged you for the tibbits, its a 'betik jeruk' and the wettowel/wet-tissue with fragrance.

    Almost midnight I felt a little hungry and I went down to the hotel's cafe to have a supper which cost me...




    Rm48.30!!!... for the milk, teacino and a plate of fried rice. The service charges and government tax are too much... Huh!

    The next morning I went down to book a transport to go to the jetty and Pulau Manukan. It costs me...



    RM113.30 including the credit card tax. Actually fee is Rm55 each person...


    ...before leaving the mainland to the island, I managed to snap a photo with the tourist guide. (You can see that Mount. Kinabalu behind us.)

    ...to be continued

    No comments: