TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    Loitering around the City

    ~Waiting for me? Well, I'm back for my business!!! Just finished my PSM Ch 2 & 3, so it's time for blogging!~

    Alright, I'm stepping on the land of KL again! My parents came to KL to meet me and my brother. Actually we are planning to go for a holiday in Genting Highland. But before going there, we have a day in KL, for a walk around the city. I never thought that I'm going to see the Eyes on Malaysia again. Well, my brother and my parents never been there before so...we went there lorr...


    As usual, Kl is always a very busy place. We went to Low Yat for a walk, so as the Berjaya Times Square and Sungei Wang too...


    Saw this Turkish IceCream man selling ice cream outside BB Plaza. Quite a funny guy. Tell you, he will sing a weird song (I think it's his Turkish song) when you bought his ice cream. And, he will also ring the bell hung behind him. Ting, ting! Haha...


    While loitering around the city, I realized that I have an important task to do. Taking pictures for my blog!


    While my parents walked here and there looking for something to buy, me and my brother managed to snap a photo. Boring maa....


    Finally they ended up buying a black bag branded 'Ciao'???? Ciao? In Hokkien, it means Bird. Ciao? Huhu~ Sounds like L**Ciao to me... Haha!!!


    Then, we went to Berjaya Times Square. And I spotted this when we had a rest at the DQ's (a name of a stall in Times Square) stall. On the table, it written...


    Customer: Ahh... Luckily we got a place to rest and sit after a long whole day walking.
    Waiter: Err.. Excuse me sir?
    Customer: Yes?
    Waiter: You cannot sit here.
    Customer: Why? I've bought the drink from you.
    Waiter: Still cannot.
    Customer: But why?
    Waiter: Coz' this place is ONLY for DQ's FOOD.
    Customer: ~!@#$%^&*
    Waiter: Thank you, and come again!!!


    We saw lots of hawkers stall nearby the hotel we stayed, selling lots of things. Then, we went into a stall selling t-shirts. Very nice designed t-shirts with funny and unique captions and pictures on them.


    Then, I saw a few t-shirts with cute, funny captions and pictures...


    I saw a 'Cap Ayam' t-shirt. My cousin bought it.



    Saw a 'Just did it' t-shirt. But...so sad that I didn't take it. Huhu~


    ~Next post: City of Sin~

    1 comment:

    pyroboy1911 said...

    wahaha...that turk guy. saw him on my first week in KL