TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 20, 2007

    Semenanjung's food Vs Sarawak's Food

    Semester break is always the best moment for me. Coz' I can rest for 2 months before going back to UMP to crack my own head and also to make sure that the brain is still working perfectly. But there's one thing that makes myself worried too much, which is...

    ...there are too much food for me to choose/take during the holidays! Argh...

    What's the problem? Nice what! Got lots of food to take.

    Haihhh... I realized that my weight increased, to 59kg!!! Damn! I was 54kg last few months. Damn, what happen to me? Well, I'm not that fat yet OK? Now I'm trying to go on a diet. But...but...how arrr??? Pheww...luckily my brother is not at home right now or else every night he will persuade me to go for supper, usually at around 9.30pm. 6.30pm is dinner! Just 3 hours gap! I assured I will gain more weights if he is here. Well, I'm not blaming him. I should blame myself coz' I myself also want to follow, hehe....

    Well, something which the Semenanjung's people should know. Let's see what we got here in Sarawak >>>

    Warning! : Some of the food published here are non-halal.

    Laksa!



    I bet it is so much different from the Semenanjung's huh? :) Tell u ppl laa... It is very2 delicious, hehe... Not sour2 like the Laksa Penang. Well, I don't really like Laksa Penang. I prefer Laksa Sarawak which is very2 famous in Sarawak. Halal.

    I went to KL and try their dry noodles/mi kering. This is how it looks like...

    Sold in a Chinese restaurant at the Bukit Bintang area

    Sold in the Only Mee restaurant, at Genting Highland.
    Halal. That's chicken meat.


    But still i prefer the Sarawak's noodles...


    I ate a big Pau last few weeks. And the Pau is this BIG >>>

    12cm in diameter!


    This section is for my brother & Brendan, hehe.... >>>

    Emi's cooking!

    Sometimes we will eat the curry together with the bread

    Emi's fried rice