TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 15, 2007

    Something that I never do in S'wak

    Taking Breakfast early in the Morning!!!

    It happened during our Final Exam week. We will stay up studying till morning. Since we (me and my friends) didn't sleep at all we decided to for for an early breakfast. Well, I just followed them lorr... Even if the exam is at 9am, surprisingly we still have the mood to go for it.

    View from my hostel at 6.15.am

    Usually we will go there around 6.30am~7.00am or sometimes after 7am. Alright, usually it goes like this...

    This is the dialog if Mok managed to stay up (not sleeping till the sun rises)...

    We: Mok, jum Restoran Keluarga!
    Mok: Jum, jum...

    Well, Mok is a very nice, helpful and generous type of person.
    (Damn it, pay me for this!)


    Well, I can only experience this here in Kuantan. Haha. I think it is because we didn't sleep for the whole night, that's why. At home of coz I will sleep at night (I mean, when the sky is still dark - Sometimes sleep at 1am or 2am, hehe) so, impossible I will experience this when I'm back in S'wak.

    Surprisingly, in this early morning the Restoran Keluarga was already full with those who stayed up late studying for the exam (Yeah, most of them are UMP's student) and those workers who have to go to work.


    See! Full! 7am in the morning!

    Alright, the deadly Malay food...

    Very2 delicious! The most delicious Nasi Lemak I ever tried until today.


    But, the food that you must try when you come to Restoran Keluarga is their Nasi Dagang!
    >>>



    Well, what I want to say is this is the best Malay food in Malaysia.


    Oh, I miss it sooo much!


    One day, when I came back from the restaurant I realized I've been vandalizing the wall for the whole night!!! Err...


    ~Next post: Semenanjung's food Vs Sarawak's food~

    No comments: