TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Couples. Is it necessary in higher institution?

    Child: Mum. I like a girl. I want her to be my girlfriend.
    Mum: No!
    Child: But why? I need some inspirations. I will become a real man faster.
    Mum: Can you count how many knives are there in the kitchen?
    Child: ~!@#$%^&*

    Boy: I love you. Can you be my Girlfriend?
    Girl: Go and get a mirror for yourself and look into it. You can take your words back after you do that.
    Boy: Err... After I looked into the mirror, I think I'm...err... ok, forget about it. See you.

    Girl: I think I've fallen in love with you.
    Boy: Wow, you are the 8th person saying that to me. The first is a primary school kid.


    Alright, Couples. Is it necessary in higher institution? Let's me share my own opinions about this topic. Now I'm sharing according to my observations and some survey. (Not my own experience, damn it!!!)

    Let's start from a male's eyes. When you are in this level (University or College), you can see lots of students having their own partners/soulmate. Most of them, honestly they are attracted to that particular girl because of her beauty. Or it could also be a childhood friend which this will definitely making their relationship stronger. Do their parents know about this?

    Some boys will attracted to a girl when they found out that 'that girl' is very easy to talk with. And some of them don't even think about beauty. They just simple choose a girl just for fun, frankly speaking to show their friends that they are 'matured'. And thats why...that's why some of the boys chose a not-so-pretty ones. Well, sometimes this do happen. Don't you realize it? Even when I walked around a shopping complex I saw some girls having a....err....lousy BF. Alright, I'm not saying that I'm perfect but this is reality. They are so young, so they should think and choose the best for them but...is this necessary?


    Girl: Darling, I need some money. Can you lend me some?
    Boy: Sure, take it!
    (Boy saying in his heart, "Damn it!")
    or
    Boy: Honey, can I borrow you car for a while? I need to buy something very important.
    Girl: Ok, go ahead.

    Hmm... But sometimes this will go opposite direction! 50%-50%

    Being a gentleman, you should...

    (1) Show that you afford to buy something which is better than hers, e.g: Laptop or handphone
    (2) Always help her. Financial or even assignments!
    (3) Give her a treat. Pay everything on that table!
    (4) Acting cool.
    (5) Act like you care for her.
    (6) Act like you know everything, even if you don't even know or any idea about it.
    (7) Say something like "OMG, did anyone say that you are very beautiful?"

    Alright, from a female's eyes...
    You need some protections. Someone who can protect you everytime when you are away from your parents. Sometimes you need help from him when there's an emergency. Hmm... A girl's heart is usually soft. Most of them can fall in love with a guy very fast.
    (But some are not! Some are very2 err... you know it! What a challenge!)

    Nowadays, there are so many guys with some special talents. They can make you attracted to him. Such as...wealth, words or even their own looks and appearance. Well, that's normal. Everybody knows about this, so must the girls. Sometimes they will treat you sooo good until you might probably 'accidentally' fall in love with him. It is Ok if he is sincere and really care for you. No problem, I won't comment about that.

    But Girls, you should beware of some...some insincere type for person. They can fool you anytime. They will dump you anytime they want.
    (Even a girl can do that too, huhu~)

    Being a lady who has a BF, you should...
    (1) If you want to have a nice meal when you've lost your appetite, you should say "I'm hungry. I wonder if there's anything nice to eat outside there"
    (2) When you want to save your money, say this after you finish the meal, "Damn, I forgot to bring my money!" (He will pay for you!)
    (3) Say this "Can you help me to..." If you want his help, he will try to do it for you.
    (4) Say this when you saw something attracts your attention, "Wow, I wish I could have this for my Birthday!"
    (5) CHOOSE THE RIGHT PERSON!!!

    Activities that couples will do in the campus...
    (1) "Err...are you free tonight? Let's go to the library together to study. Oh yes, have you done your assignment? If yes, bring it too!"
    (2) One glass of syrup please...with 2 straws!
    (3) SMS: Why your skype is not online? I can't contact you. I miss you leh...
    (4) Lunch time together.
    (5) "What are you doing now? Come let's go for tea time!"
    (6) "Why you just stay in the room? Must do some exercises. Come, join me for a jog in the evening later ok?"
    (Even if you never go for exercise, pretend that you always do that.)

    ~Damn, so sleepy... Good nite!~

    No comments: