TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    Time Machine

    22 years ago...


    I'm so happy when I saw a picture of my mum holding me while celebrating my birthday. I was very2 small and still a baby. So cute.

    Lego. Remember this? It's something like a plastic brick where we can fix it and arrange making into something that we like it to be. House, car, pistol and many more... There are more advanced ones with those screws, screwdrivers to build a house.

    When I was small, I was left for my aunt, uncle, grandma and grandpa to take care of me. That time, my relatives; aunties, uncles and cousins lived so close to each other. We can even shout them from our own house. Sometimes, I will run to their house to look for my cousins and play with them.

    When I was late for home, I was caned by my aunt. Then, cried as loud as I can.

    Riding my tri-cycle around the house, haha...cute, cute... My aunt rode the bigger bicycle, I rode the small cute tricycle to my uncle's house a few kilometers away from our house.

    Everytime when I injured myself (bleeding) we will use spirit/alcohol to cure the wound instead of applying some special lotion that we use now. Alcohol! What do you think? Damn f***ing painful!!! It feels like u apply some acid on your skin. However, nowadays we didn't use it. We will buy some lotion from the shop and apply onto it.

    I was small that time and don't even know what the hell is 'religion'. I went to the Buddhist temple. Kneel down, don't know what it is for.

    I don't even know what is 'brother'. I remembered once we (me & bro) were fighting over a colouring book. I was damn pissed off, so I grabbed it and tore it apart. Fair enough, huh? 50%-50%.

    Besides that, I don't even know what is gender. Male and female. All mixed up. I remembered once I was chased by a group of girls and complained to my kindergarten teacher...crying!

    Remember video tapes? ---> CD--->DVD, or even pendrives will do too... Tv games? Tetris? Maris Bros? All of them were so famous at that time.

    Primary 2, I went to Bintulu staying with my parents. Starting to go to the church. I was quite smart that time. Always got Number 1 or 2 in the class. Even compete with each other solving math questions in the class. Do some stupid presentations such as poems, singing, acting and bla, bla during the assembly. Damn, I hate it sooo much!!! During recess time right after the bell rung, we ran into the assembly ground to play 'Police and thief'. We will try to ignore our meal. Coming back to the class with sweats all over the body.

    Nintendo. Digimon. Both of these were so famous when we were in form 1 and 2. My brother bought a digimon when I was in form 2 and I borrowed it to 'challenge' it with my friends. 911 came, so as Backstreets Boys. And the most sexy and charming guys came named Westlife sang lots of romantic and ballads songs making those girls crazy about them. Human Nature, SpiceGirls, A1, No doubt, 98 degress, Blue, Aqua, O-town were competing with each other. I've experienced something funny and embarrassing which one of my friends bought a condom as a Birthday present for my one of my friend. That day, I learnt what and the uses of condoms.

    Form 4 and 5, became a hostel boy. Washing my own clothes is fun. Taking bath together with my friends with my underwear on is fun! We talked and joked around while taking bath with everybody is the most precious moment in my life!

    Now. Ignoring the TV, I keep on sitting in front of the laptop!

    1 comment:

    buTTerFLowEr said...

    heh. that sounds pretty much like me. except that i don't go to churches (duh!) and i am a girl (double duh!) and i am the one bullying little boys. or watch them being bullied. but competing with boys are fun (i can panjat pokok higher than most boys. don't play2)

    haha. i used to be the tv guide bergerak, i can recite everyday shows. just name the show or time and i can tell you what's on tv and what's next

    sleepless night ngadap comp since f1. hell, yeah. befriending akak2 n abg2 in colleges n unis.

    somehow i feel like i haven't change all that much. :p