TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, August 13, 2007

    A very tiring weekend in KL

    I went to KL on last Saturday to meet my parents and my brother who will go to US tomorrow. Well, that morning I went out to Kuantan to settle all my PSM's stuff and went loitering around at the shopping complex with somebody. Have some Japanese food for lunch and then rushed back to the campus to pack all my stuff to bring to KL.

    Damn it. So tiring. I slept in the bus all the way to KL. And that night, we faced a problem; looking for a place to stay. But end up staying in a suite. What?!!! Suite??!!!

    Just a lousy suite with a small cute staircase at the door. It's the first time in my life I stayed in this kind of room/suite.


    But it really look luxurious... Got a few nice sofa inside the room.

    I can imagine that this room is suitable for the VIPs, the head of the gangsters, mafia-s or bla, bla... It's because they can sit down there at discuss what their next mission is.... Huhu~

    Prostitution? Err... I don't dare to say... It's a nice place for making love. Huhu~ The bed is very soft and so comfortable. Hehe.... But the toilet looks so dirty. Obviously, there are some stains on the towel. Uwekss... Iyerrr...

    Then, we went out for dinner and met the former tallest man in the world. The current tallest man is a Chinese.


    You have to pay RM10 to snap a picture with him. He will sit next to you! Then, You will feel that you are just a little tiny mouse taking picture with a big weak cat. Err... He looks so weak, balancing himself with a cane.

    Well, that's all to today...

    No comments: