TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 05, 2008

    OMG! It was a Headshot!

    Curious what does 'crashed' mean to you? Let me explain.

    It was the 3rd day we went out just to get that S.I report. It was almost noon when we were heading back to UMP and I was the one who drove the car back. Just right before reaching the overhead bridge at the junction going to the airport, I overtook a car in front of me and slowly drove back to the left side. That's the moment when we heard a large 'POP' sound and suddenly my sight was like turned into a breaking glass, completely. I realized that the wind screen broke into pieces.

    Luckily the windscreen didn't fall onto us. Look at the picture below...

    View from inside

    Well, it was a nicely produced creeps on the windscreen. Looks so unique. Alright. I assumed that it was not my fault. I didn't do anything, did i? I didn't purposely break the windscreen. There was no accident happened that day.

    Could it be the weather? Hmm... I wind down the window that day, so I guess it wouldn't be that hot at that moment. But I suspected someone from the overhead bridge to throw something at the car. I heard somebody says that even a small piece of stone or screw can break the windscreen. One of my friends said that there's a place somewhere along Jalan Gambang where somebody will throw something at the car and then his partner will come and asked for a windscreen repair/change. That's what we call 'Business' dude....

    Headshot

    If you look at the picture clearly, you will relized that it looks like a gun shot, and it could be a headshot! Did you see the hole? Hmmm... The repair costs me RM240. Me and Doz shared RM100, RM40 will be paid by the owner. But I'm still not satisfied. I didn't do anything to the car but I have to paid? Wat the f***! I won't use his car anymore. I hate YOU, you business minded!!!

    That's all lah... Mok, see...it was not an accident. It happened in a sudden. Mysterious...

    *At least tak drive langgar tembok dinding UMP... hehe!!!

    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    sape drive sampai langgar tembok ump?

    sakura said...

    macam kenal ja sapa tu hehe