TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, March 21, 2008

    Tagged

    I was tagged my my little bro... And there it goes...

    Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.


    1. At what age do you wish to marry?
    Before I turn 30yrs old. 28 is the best age for everybody.

    2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
    A Billionaire.

    3.If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?

    - Haidar (She organizes well.)

    - Fakruddin (He always make that serius face when doing a task, but when you keep looking at him you will surely laugh. Makes me not boring. I'm not a gay.)

    - Shah (She can help us to carry Haidar if she faints. Fakhruddin will carry me. Teamwork!)


    4.Where is the place that you want to go most?

    Japan. Lot's of kawaii chicks over there. They need me!


    5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

    My own big house


    6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

    Of coz laa... Impossible I will see a dragon flying over the sky.


    7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?

    Money


    8.Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy? Why?

    Whatever.


    9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

    Of coz laa... Impossible I will ask the help from other people to confess for me. Funny!


    10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.

    Bro

    - Sporting

    - Naughty (It's a 'good' naughty. Not the bad one.)

    - Can consider my plan and accept it when it looks ok.


    11. What colour do you like? Why?

    Blue. It looks calm.


    12.What type of person do you hate the most?

    Uncooperative person


    13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?

    Bring my family for a holiday vacation.


    14.What is your ambition?

    To be a successful person.


    15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?

    Buried safely underground. Six feet under.


    16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?

    Sarcastic


    17.What would you most want to achieve right now?

    My degree. So anxious.


    18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

    Health.


    19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?

    Rest in peace. I'm too young for this.


    20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?

    20, coz that's the last question...too...


    I tag...

    1) Fakhruddin

    2) Haidar

    3) Shah

    4) Noi

    5) Poji

    6) Penny

    7) Hafizan

    8) Mokzaini (Don't give me reason you don't blog. You can blog at our class's blog.)

    1 comment:

    Zaini said...

    ..wahlau..i oso got tagged meh..
    i blog la..evn strted almst (i said almost) da same as Kenny..


    7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
    Money (I thought it was me...how could you Loey..after all we've done..auww~~)