TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    Kids, don't run here and there!

    If I could step into a time machine trying to travel times into the 80's and 90's, it must be very wonderful isn't it? Playing with those toy guns, balls, teddy bears, sketching on the drawing papers and walls (at last have to face the musics) and many more. Learning ABC was so hard at that time and when everytime we spell them a word wrongly we will be scolded or caned...

    ...and that was sucksss...


    Do you still remember everything you'd played before? Toys? Watching Bugs Bunny, Popeye and Doraemon while sucking Choki-Choki.



    Choki-choki enak sekali,
    Choki-choki adik gemari...


    I'm still a Doraemon series fan. I love Doraemon series because 'it' is so special and 'powerful'. It can take anything out from it's pocket though that sounds not logic and disgusting... Huhu~ Once, I got a complete Doraemon comics but my mum threw them away. Huhu~ How I miss my Doraemon series; Cute Doraemon, a no-future Nobita, Giant the Bully, Sinyu the show-off and Sizuka the bathtub lover.


    I still remember when I was young around 5 or 6 years old, somebody bought me Lego. Lego was so famous around that year and all the kids in the kindergarten were taking about it. It was a shame if you didn't any of these toys. It was just like a 3G or 4G handset / BlackBerry... or powerful Sony Vaio /Acer Ferrari laptop that everybody wish to have. What the...



    Well, after few years somewhere in 1998 someone was showing off his little gameboy in the school. Eventually, more and more people bought it. It was not a gameboy actually and it looked so cute. When I asked about it I realized that it was some sort of cyberpet.
    You feed it, it grows and become stronger. No doubt it will steal your time. You have to bring it everywhere because you need to feed it, otherwise it dies in front of you, then you have to reset it back which it turns back to baby, or I should say, a cub. It can battle with other 'pets' also. Anyway, that thing is called Digimon. I owned it once. Err... Actually it was not mine, it was my brother's. I brought it to the school one day and battle it with my friends. Wow, really glad if you won the battle but really sucked up if you lost in the battle.


    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    saya pon suka digimon

    soleil m said...

    Choki-choki enak sekali,
    Choki-choki adik gemari...


    hahaha!
    that sounds so yesterdays!

    saya pon suka choki-choki!