TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    Sayonara Books! Hello Engineers!

    ~Sorry for the late update, cuti-cuti Malaysia maa....~

    So, it's the time to say bye-bye to Kuantan, to UMP actually, for this few months. But still we still have to go back to Kuantan again for the convocation. Well, honestly I can feel that, eventually I start to love UMP who helps me, us, for these four years to shape or to create us to become a real engineer. Sometimes we hate it but sometimes we should be thankful to them (UMP) for all these stuffs.




    I know most of us already got a 'stable' job for the future. So, after all these hard works for years, then...here we are. But let's get back to UMP and flash back to those memories, will ya?


    Last 4 years, some of us were so disappointed to be in UMP, expecting going to other universities. Well, what's so special about UMP? It's a new university, no experience...but soon we saw some changes. More and more experienced lectures and professors were moving in. Still not satisfied harrr...? Anyway, for me I counted myself lucky already to be here. Better than Nothing. Isn't it? (If you want to go to a better university, alang-alang why not going to overseas, right?) So, now we are an engineer what else can we ask for from UMP? They brought us here. 4 years aren't short, we had assignments, projects, presentations, tests, quizzes, thesis and etc.



    Completing a thesis needs planning, scheduling, preparing and patience.


    During the week where we were supposed to submit the thesis, everybody was so busy with that, arranging, synchronizing, doing some corrections and the faculty was almost busy around that period with those final year students looking for their supervisors for advices and hints. I spent a lot on the papers and the ink cartridges. I didn't buy Double A A4 paper for my thesis you know? Haha... Then I realized also that lot's of them were buying refills for the ink cartridges. Bob's room also full with his friends borrowing his printer. I estimated, spending more than RM200 for my thesis. Wah Pian! With my RM200 I can have a nice meal at the Oishii Restaurant at Megamall for 6 times!!! But who cares, as long as I can finish it I won't care about that d***ed money. I can tie my own stomach for it.




    During the study in a university I realized that there are lots of group works which require discussions. Discussions, discussions, discussions... Almost everynight we need to go to the cafe for this. Well, doing discussions with friends seemed to be fun and interesting. That makes me feel like more 'engineer'. What da... Some of us will surely like this kind of activity if everybody is cooperating. Cooperating, I repeat... Hmm...




    KK2 feels like a heaven! Yes, definitely! It was so nice, comfortable, got our own toilet and 'living room' where some of us will spend the night in the living room whenever they felt hot and uneasy in their own room. I spent a nice memorable semester with my juniors. We cooked, played UNO cards together.





    But still the best memory was the semester I spent with my own classmates where we used that area as our DOTA area. Ohhh yeaahhh...!!! Usually whenever got games to play, all of us will gather together in that area to play DOTA, almost everynight!!! Can you believe it? Even during 'bulan puasa' some of my friends said "Let's play till Sahur". Haha!!! What a good idea, isn't it? Haha...




    We had gone through 3 PERKASA Annual Dinner, every dinner was so memorable and so meaningful to us. It unites us and letting those feeling of unity among us in ourselves every minute, every second. Having dinner and doing performances together were great and fun! Especially when we did it together... And everybody was showing off the own talents. Well, I did perform once at the 'astaka'. I was playing the guitar with Mok and Bob duet with Voon singing Saiful's song. It was so unique which was a combination of Malay and Chinese.





    What a crazy idea which we planned to go for a picnic/swim at the waterfall. Crazy? I should say it was a nice idea. Really happy can go there and having fun together. Tell you, Mokhzaini (not the one who quits UMNO) got a nice video he recorded it at Panching Waterfall. Wakakaka!!! (Mok, you are so cruel! Haha!!!)





    Nice huh, when flashing back those moments... Guys and gals... When are we going to meet again? Wanna do a gathering after few years??? Just us BAA Section3. Is that a good idea? Come let's do it!

    2 comments:

    Zaini said...

    ..sob..sob..

    Anonymous said...

    uwa..uwa..gak