TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 01, 2008

    Tun Dr. Mahathir's Blog

    Who says blogs are useless and wasting our time? Blogs is useful as a medium to communicate with everybody in the world. Blocking away blogs from Malaysia? Then how is Tun Dr. Mahathir going to pen his thoughts?

    At last Tun Dr. Mahathir blogs! (Click HERE) Nowadays lots of politician blogs. I know there are a lot of them but I'm lazy to find them out. His daughter Datin Paduka Marina blogs too. Well, it's good for Tun to 'at least' pen something down in the blog for Malaysian's people to read, even the people from the whole world. If your read the comments in his blogs, everybody in Malaysian, I mean Malaysian really do miss his speech, his thoughts, his philosophy, his jokes, his criticism and many more. The blog hits more than 100 comments! Eh, OMG! This evening I noticed that it got more than 100 comments but now (9.35pm), it hits more than 300 comments already. Wow!

    Why my blog only got a few comments only haaa??? Huhu~ Then I think I should become a Prime Minister then. Eh, no need... Even KennySia also got a lot of comments. Hmm... I become KennySia lah!!! Siao arrr lu? Sing Sua Lai! Become myself lah better! I love my blog! Got that blinking2 stars, looks so cool to me after I modified it. All credits to Amanda! Well, I think my banner looks cooler compared to KennySia or Tun's blogs! Hehe~



    I think my banner is the most attractive. Hehe~


    Hmm... last but not least, I wanna wish our beloved ex-PM Tun Dr. Mahathir "Happy Blogging" and "Welcome to the club!".


    Message to Tun:
    "You gonna find it fun when you blog. You will feel free to talk anything you want. Anything!!! That's why I love to blog. I'm free to write anything. 'Free' like when I got myself naked freely in the bathroom. Huh???"

    2 comments:

    ♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

    here..
    i want to be the first to comment..haha.. =))
    ala..
    loey pnya plg cantik sbb colorful.. blink2 lg..

    p/s: horosko[ yg kat side bar tu.. cam btul je..ari2 dtg cni nk tgk tu le.. HAHAH..malas nak tepek kat blog sdri..

    Loey said...

    Silakan jer Noi...
    Blog saya ni dah jadi multipurpose sudaa... wakaka... Baca news, baca org merepek, gossips and macam2...
    Hehe...