TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 08, 2008

    Taking a Break

    I'm planning to take a break for a week. Means that I won't be blogging in that one week. I'm preparing for my final exam tomorrow. So, I'll stop here for a week and I'll be back for blog posts in the next 2 weeks.


    In that one week, my parents will be visiting me here in Kuantan. Besides that, my brother will be back to Malaysia so I can expect he is expecting this summer holiday to be fun back at home. I will expect something crazy to be done at home too. I'm not sure yet but I will make sure that it will going to be interesting and fun. Going out everynight with brother or friends? No problem. Well, he is planning to have supper everynight with me so I guess I will become fatter plump during this holiday. Holiday? No, I'm going for practical training in June, so it's not a holiday for me. Huhu~

    Naughty brothers


    He plans...


    Yeah, we are going up to Genting Highland. As usually, there's no other places we can go except Genting Highland.



    Don't worry! I'll be back for more interesting posts, hopefully! So, see you soon in the next 2 weeks.


    Opss... Nearly forgotten. For my Semenanjung or Borneo friends, I wish Good Luck to all of you and have a pleasant holiday. After this, it could be very hard for us to meet unless we could meet again together during our Convocation Day. Hopefully we will be going to have a nice and planned future ahead of us. Please remember to contact me anytime when you are free or coming to Sarawak or Bintulu.

    My BAA Sec 3 friends, I love you all....
    (I'm not a gay or whatever dirty stuffs came crossing your mind... Damn it!)

    Anyway, Thanks Universiti Malaysia Pahang!

    No comments: