TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    I'm X_X

    I got fever last few days after I reached Bintulu that Friday night. I knew it already that I was not feeling well that morning till afternoon. Immediately I went to buy the bus ticket, and that evening after office hours I went back home...back in Bintulu.

    It cured me a little with my parents by my side. Lol...

    I got a flu and coughed several times. It totally spoil my plan to go out the next day to meet my friends in Bintulu. Well, I always got that feeling of joy and happiness everytime I stepped inside the Honda City. LOL.

    Now, I'm back for work and hopefully I'll get better and targetting this d*** flu will f*** off in these few days coz I got another nice plan by the end of this week. Yum, yum...

    Dude, I got to get better.

    But today's cold weather and the rain really make me disappointed as the flu was still there but not worsen.

    Anyway, I've done my task, my work and going to submit it soon my boss. Still, another tasks are going to reach my desk. I'm waiting.

    No comments: