TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 27, 2009

    Si Hitam dan Si Putih

    You might not want to miss another drama recommendation by me. This time, this is the best Taiwanese drama I ever watched. The drama titled "Black & White".




    It's an action and romance drama series. The drama mixes those 2 genres perfectly 50-50 which I really salute those directors and other crews for making such a good drama.





    Girls might not want to miss it. Those 2 guys could make them 'lao chui nua'...




    ...and Vic Chou's acting has been better than before such as Meteor Gardens I&II, Mars, Silence...




    ...and the boys might not want to miss this cute, pretty girl's smile...




    ...named Ivy Chen.

    ** Watch it HERE online! Link 1 Link 2

    **I'll run naked in my own room if you don't think it's nice.

    No comments: