TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    My Wish List


    It was my wish-list. It was, now I'll make a new wish list. I can't believe that most of those things or activities I've planned were accomplished accept for the Altec lansing subwoofer, which I think I won't buy it anymore coz... it's useless. LOL.

    Sony Ericsson W595
    This year's wish...came true. I planned to buy the blue color one but that color still not available in Malaysia. I even went to KL to check it out, it's negative.
    (Accomplished!)

    Aquaria KLCC
    Yeah, I did. Went there with my 'ehem-ehem' and had a great spending hours taking pictures of fishes and other animals. I've found a very cute monkey...




    ... a boring fish


    ... a killing frog




    ...and a very photogenic fish..and it is totally very cute with its several poses when I wanted to take its photos. It will swim towards the glass and stunned for a while for you to snap its pictures. After you're done, it will swim away!!!

    Take 1:


    Take 2:


    Take 3:


    Take 4:


    (Accomplished!)

    My own name card
    I didn't ask for it but my boss made 2 boxes of name cards for me. I appreciated it so much.
    (Accomplished)

    Canon Powershot A2000IS

    Not accomplished but I bought another model which is cheaper but the function and the quality of the photos taken is still great and satisfying. 'Baru kerja 1-2 bulan, kena jimat sikit duit'



    (Counted as accomplished)

    Passed ISO
    Thanks God! I did it!
    (Accomplished)

    Iphone 2G
    I got it from my bro with a special feature on it - 'a broken LCD screen'. I repaired it last month and spent rm400 for it! Then, another problem came along as some part of the screen can't detect my 'finger-touch'. LOL. Rosak again. But the screen is OK already except for its body. That guy was too rough and he is not a gentleman. Don't make friend with him. He is bad. Now, I kept it on my shelf, didn't use it...I prefer my old W595. Muacks, muacks....
    (Accomplished. Iphone s***s!)

    A new car
    I planned it for next year but my parents planned it IMMEDIATELY!!! OK, there you go. They paid for the downpayment. That car is not Toyota Vios, it is a HONDA CITY! I like it veryyy muchhh... It makes me looking down on Toyota Vios and I started not to admire Vios. LOL. Bad huh? Vios sucks... Hahaha...
    (Counted as accomplished!)

    Trip to KK
    I planned it for months already and I'm gonna change it to 'Accomplished' soon by the end to this week. Hehehe...



    (Not yet, but very1000x soon...)

    2 comments:

    elliashah said...

    omg u have honda city, i admire honda so much. congret for ur accomplishmentssssss..haha

    Loey said...

    Yeap. Very nice. Org tak nak tgk Vios daaaa.... Hahaha....

    Honda City the best! Dahlah laju giler...

    Beli laa... Sama geng... RM90,000+++