TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    Holiday in China

    After spending 3 days in Miri, we went to the airport and headed to China. Oh, To all my Semenanjung's friends the picture below is the picture of Miri town, with a blue sea far far away there. Well, for your information Miri is only one and the first non capital city in Malaysia which is given the title 'City'.

    Hehe..

    I was in China the following day. Well, the holiday was quite ok. I've visited some historical places. And I like lots of their old buildings with some asthetical values on it.


    Then, I went to one of the cyber cafe there to update my blog telling all my lovely readers that I was lying. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

    Actually I was in Kuching for holiday. Spending the one week holiday with my Gong Gong and to celebrate his 74th birthday too. Well, before that we spent a night in Sarikei.

    Sorry, lousy picture taken.

    Actually the picture was taken at the Kuching's Taman Sahabat. It's a memorial of the diplomatic relationship between Malaysia and China. Well, I guess the architects and the engineers had done some magical touches on the Chinese asthetical value. Cool! I went there 3-4 times just to capture some picture but failed because we often went there at night and can't really have a chance to take a nice and perfect picture. Then, the day before we went back to Sarikei, I've managed to captured some. At last!


    At night, lots of people went there to dance. Dance?~!@#$% Yes, dancing! their movements, I mean the dance is quite simple2 one but everybody follows perfectly as if they'd memorised the dancing steps. Well, I guess they came here every evening to dance. Dancing is one of an exercise what! A light exercise an yet, err...it's still an exercise. I think hundred of them participated.

    That's the place where hundreds of people enjoy dancing

    One thing that make me jealous is the person who bought their house nearby. Tell you, the houses is very2 near to the park. Just beside it. I think the owner of the house will be very angry every day because some people who went to the park will park their car right in front of their house. Hehe... Hopefully there is no intruder entering their house because the houses nearby are all very nice. 3-storey houses.

    Cars parked nearby

    Did anyone know who is Laksamana Cheng Ho? Well, he is the one who brought Princess Hang Li Po from China to Tanah Melayu. Then, Princess Hang Li Po married to Sultan Mansur Syah. From the written hystory, Laksamana Cheng Ho is from a Chinese-Muslim village in China. Well, according to the history he's a Muslim. He must be proud because he has a statue of himself at the park.


    While staying in Kuching for holiday, I've read a newspaper article saying that in Kuching the cleanest toilet is the Taman Sahabat's toilet. Alright, I think next time we can stay a night in that toilet. See how 5-stars it is. Luckily there is no small cafe inside the toilet. Erk...!!! The lowest ranking is the toilet somewhere in Bintawa.

    The 5-stars toilet ~!@#$%^&*

    Wishing well! I wish there is a nice cafe inside the toilet!

    Err... I missed the chance to visit the toilet.

    Next post~ We've been cheated in Kuching!!!

    No comments: