TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 20, 2006

    POSSESSED in Miri during the holiday!!!

    Well, at last I can go for holiday with my family and attend my cousin's wedding ceremony in Miri. It was quite a tiring journey. Luckily I didn't drive, only my Dad and my Brother.
    (
    No license yet laa... Damn it, don't laugh at me laaa...! I've passed my law test k? No time to learn laa... It's not that I don't want to learn.)


    Something wrong with my brother's head while on the way to Miri.
    After arrived in
    Miri then OK! Hehe...

    I got possessed in Miri!! Hehe... actually, 3-4 actors and Amber Chia were in Miri's Bintang Plaza to promote their latest movie 'Possessed' which from what I heard the location of the scenes were mostly taken in Kuching's area.


    U ppl know this guy in the picture below ka? Don't know? Alright, this guy is Alan Yun Kam Lun. Maybe some of you recognize him coz he acted in the Movie 'Gubra' acting with that Sharifah Amani. Well, he's one of the actors lor...


    Alright, I'm quite jealous didn't have the chance to snap a photo with Amber Chia, but my brother did! Damn it!!!

    Anyway, please don't compare me with my brother, coz we really don't alike.

    Anyway, it's still ok, at least I got a picture with Alan Yun. :P

    About the autograph signing session, I didn't went up there to get their signatures but forced my niece and my newphew (aged below 10yrs old i think) to go up there to take it. After finish taking them, they went down and ask their grandma and those who standing besides, "Ah Ma, what is this for?" Wahahahaha!!! All of us laughed.

    Actually, I don't even know what the signatures for. Then we threw it away into the rubbish bin nearby.

    ~For your information, I haven't watched the movie yet~ :)

    Then, we went to the Taman Awam(I hope that is what it called) to bring my both naughty niece and nephew to go for a swim and the park.


    And spotted this sexy boy...

    What a nice pose! Sorry boy, coz u r cute thats why I took a picture of you! Hehe...
    That boy should be proud because I mentioned him in my blog!

    Then, the next day we went up to the hill to see the First Oil Ridge in Malaysia (It is called The Grand Old Lady) Huh?~!@#$%^. Went to see the Petroleum Science Exhibition and missed out the DinoTrek.


    And helped the workers...




    ~Next post will be coming soon->Holiday in Kuching and China, repeat again CHINA~

    No comments: