TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, December 01, 2006

    Yet another Baby News erk...

    Alright, another baby news again. Haha, why laa I always care about these babies in this world, haha. Why some people want to torture these babies? What did they do? (I think I become more 'matured' nowadays) Hahahahaha.....


    Maybe some of you are laughing at me talking about this matter, coz I felt it sounds funny too when I mentioned something like this in my page. Hmm... Actually, in the previous post I talked about the 'freezing baby', today I read something about 'flying baby'. WHAT???~!@#$%^&

    Read this > Flying Baby!

    Well, actually the baby was thrown out! Hmm... Why laa want to throw away baby if the parents itself want to 'produce' it... Creating lives, then thrown away, back! What for? Better dont't do that err... laa... Wasting time, wasting money(huh?), wasting energy(am I too much?)... Sorry if this is too 'strong' for u...but still all of us need to know wat~ Don't let yourself to face the problem like what Tammy NYP faced. Actually, I really don't want to mention about that NYP Tammy act, errr...coz pity her. Everbody should know the action taken is good or not. When mentioned about that Tammy, I want to remind all of my friends again that don't ever take any n*** photos or videos with ur handphone because who knows one day it will fall to others' hand instead. Anyway, for those know about Tammy news, plz don't insult her coz i think it's not because of her fault. It's something very personal to her. She herself don't even want it to be spread around, it's the person who stole her handphone and spread it out. Although this happened long long time ago, but it's important for those who didn't know this news about her..

    ::Plz don't look down on Tammy ok? Coz she's a human being with feelings too, like us::

    So, don't make babies (erk?) if you think you want to throw or put it inside the freezer(just for food and icecubes)...ok? Unless you want your baby to break the Guinness World Records... ;)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i think arr...
    for those parent...
    "PRODUCING BABY" is not a waste of time..
    for them, its for fun,
    but accidentally there is A BABY!
    Poor baby! :(

    Loey said...

    Oh yeahhhhhhhh.........!!!!!!!!!!!