TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    Oh Ah Long...

    Ever watch the video Ah Long Bukit Beruntung by Adlin and Din Beramboi? If not yet click HERE to get it > Ah Long Bukit Beruntung

    Well, if I borrow RM1million from them and I can't pay it back, then I must be dead. But if I just borrow RM1 and I can't pay it back, what do u think? Are they going to catch me? Hmm...with the world full with money-minded.

    When I'm writing this, I can feel the shiver in my body, don't know why. But still I'm going to write something about it. 3 innocent kids were dead because their father can't pay the money back to the Ah Long. Really pissed me of! Is this a movie? Why laa their father wants to kill them? Better commit suicide then kill those 3 kids....if I'm their father. Why laa want to involve the kids? They don't even borrow the money... Just send them for adoption laa...

    And about that drinking poisonous liquid is something cruel to do. Forcing them to drink it! Just imagine someone forcing you to eat human's shit...repeat again, human's shit! Do you dare to eat it?(Dedicate to the father). Why don't just kill them from behind instead of forcing them to drink something that can kill. Anyway, is this a suicide case or murder case?

    Killing them from behind although it is cruel also but at least they don't know when they are going to die. But ordering then to drink that poison, with that sorrow eyes counting seconds to death... I guess that is the most cruel action taken to solve this financial case... Even in movie, until now I haven't watch any of this kind of stories in it.Well, this kind of death can cause the spirit of the deaths to be quite hectic. Probably will become err...ghost ! ~!@#$%^ That's why their coffins are covered with umbrellas. Wanna know why? If their dead body is struck by lightning...they will become GHOST!

    Hmm...touching people's heart is definitely difficult.

    Hopefully the soul of the 3 little kids are in peace...

    #Visitors, please give some of your heart in the comment section. Thanx!

    No comments: