TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 08, 2007

    Black

    ~PSM, PSM, PSM... Plz don't steal my blogging time. I'm so addicted already. Can't really have the right time to update. Haihhh... Just can do bit by bit only. Haihhh... ~


    I was chatting with a friend last night. Started chatting with her through Skype around 10pm then at 3am we 'talk'... I called her (coz lazy to type, hehe...). Talked till 7am, wow! Till I got a cute panda bear eyes... Haha... Damn you, dark circle!!!

    A nice dark circle below my eyes. Damn!


    Then, woke up at 11am to continue my PSM/thesis writing. Tired woo.... Haihhh....

    Then, just now I went to the cafe to order Nasi Goreng USA. I like Nasi Goreng USA, hehe... But the rice looked so black... Ai yerr....

    So black!

    I tasted it and it was damn f***ing salty. Uweksss... Want me to die ka?

    Why today I only see BLACK?

    No comments: