TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 05, 2007

    I think your blog = RUBBISH!!!

    ~Damn, I didn't go for my RC Design class because of this!~

    Alright, I woke up this morning to see the football match's result between Chelsea vs Valencia. Well, it's a draw. I don't mind at all. Hopefully Chelsea can qualify to the semifinal.

    Suddenly I noticed something written on my shoutbox. Somebody (with an IP address 218.208.58.133) said my blog is equal to a Rubbish.



    :) What do you think? Is it true that my blog is like a rubbish?

    If it is true that it is a Rubbish, then why there are so many people visiting my blog?
    Rubbish!

    Then why is this 'siltrus' come and visit my blog, and farting inside my shoutbox?
    Rubbish!

    The truth is, 'siltrus' farts and shit in my shoutbox because he doesn't have any place to shit and fart. Maybe his friends don't allow him/her to fart in the room.
    Rubbish!

    Or maybe siltrus' father or mother is using the toilet. Haha!!! I think it's your mun and dad telling you to shit here. Oh yes... Your shit is a rubbish? Of course it is. Well, it's good to throw away rubbish. But why the rubbish is right over here in my shoutbox? No place to shit? Haha! Didn't you mum and dad teach you where to shit or throw the rubbish?
    Rubbish!

    At least my blog doesn't look like your shit which is placed on a cow shit which, the best place to keep it is in the pig sty. Am I too much? Haha, at least not too much like what you did to me. :)
    Rubbish!

    Want some more? OK, I'll give you more, Rubbish!

    Siltrus, do you know how to blog? If you know how to blog in a correctly way, or in a better way, please tell me 'coz I want to learn how to do it. I want to see how professional you are in blogging.
    Rubbish!

    Or probably you can show me a better blog or probably a 'rubbish' blog like mine so that I can avoid making the mistake. Haha...
    (Haha, the more I think of you, the more I want to laugh. haha!!!)
    Rubbish!


    Facts about 'siltrus':

    (1) Talking about rubbish in my blog at 6.41am. Wake up to shit but someone is using the toilet, then he shits here.

    (2) He is the visitor number 2126/2127 probably, sorry if i get it wrong. My new fan!

    (3) A coward

    (4) A disgusting person who talks rubbish. Yuck!!!

    (5) Probably haven't take a bath and brush the teeth while dropping a few words in my shoutbox.

    (6) A fan of a website www.yellowtgp.com (Can't figure out what website is that 'coz when I clicked it, the website was blocked by the administrator saying that it's an adult page) Is 'sitrus' a sex maniac?

    (7) Probably a sex maniac or a Gay!

    (8) Feels that he is a loser. Why? You think about it yourself. :)

    (9) Probably don't know how to blog.

    (10) Releasing tense in my blog coz can't sleep well last night.

    Ahhh... Satisfied!!!!

    ~'Siltrus' should thank me for posting something about him/her!~

    No comments: