TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    Sorrowful eyes - Ep7

    Lizzie: Huh? Waiting? Waiting for who?

    Joey: Waiting for you to say sorry to me.

    Lizzie: What! You...

    Lorna: JOEY?

    Joey turned slowly and stared at Lorna calmly even though he didn't even expect Lorna to be at the restaurant.

    Joey: Why are you here? You should be at Sushi King waiting for me.

    Lorna: Who is this girl anyway?

    Joey: Nick, why you brought her here?

    Nick: I...I didn't. She..she...

    Lorna: Joey, who is this girl?!

    Lizzie: Excuse me. I think I should leave first. Sorry for disturbing.

    Joey: No! Stay here Lizzie.

    Lizzie looked at Lorna. She realised that Lorna's face had turned red and seem to be so confused.

    to be continue...

    No comments: