TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 11, 2007

    Preparation for Thesis Presentation

    Waaaa..... I was overslept! Actually I want to go to see the thesis presentation just now (morning), but I was overslept. I was waiting for the football match result last night which Chelsea had gone through to the Semi-final vs Liverpool if Liverpool wins the match tonight.


    I want to see the presentation laa....so that I can be prepared for the upcoming tomorrow's presentation. Adeh! Why laa....

    Woke up at around 10am, immediately I asked my friend who had presented his thesis proposal. Unfortunate his head panel is Prof. Madya Dr. Harun Syah (not Irwansyah). Lucky for him to be the first person to present. Lucky for me too coz' I'm the first person for tomorrow too. And my panels are Mr. A. Tarmizi, Mr. Rashid and Mr. Norasman. Well, I can say that all of them are very experienced people in management. Mr. A. Tarmizi got his Master in Management and another both of them probably got lots of working experiences.

    I heard from my friend, saying that his group (but not him) had been 'Bullied' by Dr. Harun. Well, u know old people will get a little nyanyuk. Just one little problem they will try to make it so big. He (my friend) said that Dr. Harun cakap sebarang jer...mengarut betul! I can't say anything. Luckily one of my panel is not him.



    I like to be the first presenter coz their engine hasn't become hot. Once the engine becomes hot, they will get more active and 'sebarang cakap', like Dr. Harun laaaa... My friend was the 1st presenter and he is totally fine and Dr. Harun was giving a nice (not killing) comment and some advices too. But, when comes to the 3rd and the rest, Dr. Harun becomes irritated and bored, planning to get his butt out of his chair. Hundreds of comments and thinking of want to finish the session faster by telling them that "Your proposal... OUT!" Luckily I was not there. Eh, no! I mean unfortunately! Or else I can snap a few photos and upload here. Haihhhh... But unlucky for me, I can see the real situation over there, but luckily no Dr. Harun.

    Now I've planned all the silly questions that I made it by myself, trying to ask myself just to be prepared for tomorrow's battle of the year. Although my heart pumps a little faster than usual but I don't need to see the doctor! But I got to prepare more silly questions... Don't care you want to ask me how many questions, I'm gonna kick your ASS...off to the Great Wall of China!!!

    Need to ask some advices from my friends...

    No comments: