TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    The Anniversary!

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    Anniversary of what?
    Ans: My Stomach ache laa, hehe...
    Wei, anniversary is for a year laa...
    Ans: Never mind laa... One week also can. I'm too happy coz I'm ok now! Hehe...

    Crazy! Don't play-play laa... Diarrhea is like living in Hell where you are tortured until you are having a difficulty to breath, walk, and talk... The whole Saturday and Sunday I just lay down on the bed. Well, thanks to my roommate who can tolerate and give me his bed to lay down. Usually I sleep on the floor but with the mattress laaa of coz...

    Besides that, with that cold weather I definitely having a sweet time laying down on bed. Semenanjung flood, Sabah also flood...surprisingly Sarawak flood as well.... What happen to the world now? At least give us some 'snow' laa....erk....

    Raining for the whole week

    Still don't know what to do for the whole week. Still no assignment to do. But we are really waiting for the moment where we will have a 'happy' time doing hundreds of assignments and some projects too... Argh, this semester we have to interview someone....argh...I hate interview. Even if KUKTEM@UMP is organizing a function that required an interview, I won't waste my time to go for that interview. The Minggu Minds interview for twice is enough for me. However, it is still important to learn how to go for an interview as we will go for it one day when applying for a job.

    Eh, KUKTEM will change its name to UMP this 1st February. Let's wait and see what KUKTEM@UMP will do besides changing its name. :)

    Oh, I've chosen a topic for my thesis. It is called "Diversity Challenges at Workplace". Well, actually at first the title is "Men Vs Women: Barriers at Workplace". But after some suggestions, finally I come out with 'Diversity Challenges at Workplace' as there are more to write compare to the previous one. Actually, I also plan to change again it's title to 'The Challenges of Managing Diversity', but I know the difficulty.... I won't take the risk. But still, I will change to that if I change my mind.

    Rain, rain, rain... When will you going to stop and bring back the sun shine to us? If not, at least give us snow laa....hehehe... Do you want see us laying down on the bed and sleep the whole day? Do you want us to skip classes? Hehe... snow la.... come on... snow laa....

    No comments: