TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, January 26, 2007

    Keeping the memories - Finale shots!

    ~Congratulation to KUKTEM for changing its name to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP). Let's get together and make UMP the best university in Malaysia and a world class university. :P ~


    ...continued...


    Some of my friends are complaining about the numbers of their pictures published in my blog. Ok, now I'm trying to be fair and square then... :)
    (Msg to the people who appeared too many times: Pay me for publishing ur photos, hehe! Hehe... Joking only!)


    Well, congratulation again to UMP! All of us are expecting more site visits in the future. Alright, back to my business... Next destination will be at the dumping site. Damn! Its smell sucksss... I can't even get closer to the 'hill'. The smell gets worse if you get closer to it. And I realised that my jacket even got the smell after visiting that place. Damn!

    Sometimes you can't help yourself to get close to the opposite gender

    Sometimes, some quite interesting visits might get boring if you are taking so much time for it.
    What more to say, if it stinks!


    Sometimes, you might get homesick if you are not at your own private place.

    Keep on studying until you die!



    Well, thats all I got for all of you! I hope all of you will like it...

    ~Please remember that all the dialogs written above are just some kind of jokes.~

    ~ Coming soon on 3th February! >>> "I HATE you!!!" ~

    No comments: